Fly-Guy123456789Fly-Guy123456789

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Just A Thought- Just A Thought-

Next Level

Really interesting. A very strange song.

Musically everything is there; persistant beat, strong enough melody, good samples. But overall i really felt this took things to the next level. Voices over it really gave it an extra layer.

----------------
check out my stuff

Soundshifter responds:

thanks for the analysis man :)

Trance Mix DjTB&amp;lt;-- Trance Mix DjTB<--

Awesome

The fact that you discussed it being stolen does raise suspision, however, ignoring this fact, it is a brilliant mix, and i look forward to anything else you produce in the future.

Everything was perfect, great sounds, good bass, cool samples. not much else to say really.

10/5/download

------------
check out my stuff

DjThunderbass responds:

dude No its becuz everything that i make a little change to like if i got a song and changed the melody and turned up the bass ppl would say that i stole the fucking song witch is really fucking pissing me the off man

Affinity Affinity

Not bad, shame about lack of publicity

Sounds pretty good, can only imagine how fustrating it must be to have no votes or reviews. Regardless this is quite a good piece, beats my first and only song. The lack of reviews people leave on this site isn't very encouraging, and its a shame that songs like this suffer for it.

DJGilHeartBert responds:

Thank you for responding to my piece anyway then! I submitted my music to a couple places like here and SoundClick so I could get as much attention as possible while linking all of the places together.